ConcurDI is a real-time CDI solution which provides immediate feedback to the physician based on tested algorithms with high positive predictive value (i.e. we don’t annoy physicians with false positive queries). ConcurDI also includes a Diagnosis Monitor which allows CDI Specialists and HIM to prioritize charts across an enterprise requiring physician feedback.
The impact of our real-time CDI solution is overall better documentation for the health system through more timely and accurate queries to the physicians. Higher query throughput and more targeted, appropriate evidence in the query.
Also, ConcurDI is now available in Epic 2017 version, providing the fastest and most accurate NoteReader CDI to automate real-time review of clinical documentation and structured data (labs, meds, vitals) for documentation deficiencies.
In summary of Hiteks’ benefits and ROI, our Artificial Intelligence Algorithms and Sub-Second NLP Technology Improves the Efficiency of the Health Enterprise Revenue Cycle:
- Improving accuracy of clinical complexity diagnoses in clinical documentation is 90% of improving RCM performance.
- Better communication through instantaneous and accurate data (Fewer False Positives & Negatives), and fewer queries.
- Streamlines ICD-10 coding for accurate CMI and HCC diagnosis capture and reporting.
- Enhanced CDI integrity for increased Case Mix Index (Inpatient) and Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) Scores (Ambulatory).
- Utilizes state of the art NLP featuring sub-second processing of free text delivered as a hosted service.
- Extracted data is analyzed and then returned and placed in the appropriate structured fields in the EHR, with analysis of the data for appropriate reconciliation, coding and quality abstraction.
Inpatient or Ambulatory