Proactive CDI through Physician Workflow Efficiencies: Increasing Health System Revenues and Quality Diagnoses While Decreasing Administrative Burdens
This webinar will examine the evolution of CDI processes and the importance of implementing a CAPD (Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation) solution in a health system to create workflow efficiencies and increase revenues.
* What inhibits provider responses and how to enable provider engagement
* Transitioning to proactive, real-time autonomous queries from reactive, manual queries.
* How to ensure compliance while optimizing revenue and quality rankings
* Maximizing CDI program effectiveness and efficiency without adding resources
* How Epic is improving clinical note accuracy and timeliness without the need for additional software
Gerry Pertratos, MD
James Kennedy, MD, CCS
If you’d like to discuss further, please fill out your information and we can schedule a conversation.