As 2016 begins to wind down, Hiteks reflects on what´s been a great year. Whether you remember 2016 for the political decisions, sporting achievements, or, the passing of your favorite celebrities, it is safe to say that we can all look back at a very interesting year.
Hiteks is determined to continue exceeding our clients’ expectations in 2017.
We take our clients’ needs and wants very seriously and that does not just mean answering your questions in a timely manner – that of course we do! We have an in-house, expert team, who are committed to providing you with the following services as standard:
- Interactive and hands-on training with our expert staff
- Continuous education concerning existing products as well as new releases and industry “hot topics” in Clinically Aligned Revenue Cycle such as:
- Risk Adjustment through HCC Coding
- ICD-10 Modifiers through a Diagnosis Calculator
- CDI worklist for the CDI Specialist
- Sepsis Surveillance for Quality Improvement and CDI
- CDI process tips as well as tricks and practices of the industry
- The helping-hand that you may need, with encouragement, support and an occasional surprise
“I do not have as much time as I would like. Is it possible to do much more, even with limited time and staff?”
If you are continuously asking yourself this question, then Hiteks Clinically Aligned Revenue Cycle Solutions are for you!
The entire industry of CDI is changing, growing and expanding. CDI teams are exploring new techniques beyond MS-DRG to include severity of illness, risk of mortality, mortality reviews, clinical validation, and outpatient reviews. They also want to expand beyond Medicare to review Medicaid, commercial and all other payers.
“I know that I cannot review all payers, for all the areas of review, every day because I don´t have enough staff members! Or do I…?”
Information in your EMR, labs, documentation, and other clinical data can help determine which cases are more likely to present with a documentation improvement opportunity and should be reviewed first with limited time. With Hiteks your team receives automatic, prioritized lists of cases for review based on the critical data you already own.
Hiteks is built to combine leading edge technology with extensive clinical and healthcare administrative experience. Its founding partners have had experience in developing and managing state of the art healthcare enterprise software as well as providing sophisticated analytic components. These complementary skills and viewpoints have enabled the Hiteks team to address the most important problems that healthcare systems deal with today.